Use the drop-down menus below to filter the list of facilities.
- Basketball Court (lighted)
- Parking Lot
- Picnic Area
- Playground (handicap-accessible)
- Restroom Facility (handicap-accessible)
- Sand Volleyball Court (lighted)
- Tennis Court
- Wading Pool (summer only)
Claremont's primary community park, this 7.2-acre park is centrally located on Indian Hill Boulevard. It contains the historic Garner House, the current home of the nonprofit Claremont Heritage. Memorial Park is the site for many community events such as large group picnic, the annual Fourth of July celebration, and Summer Concerts In the Park. The park is also the site of the City's "Tiny Tots" program, as well as summer day camp programs.