Per the National Weather Service, the Red Flag Warning has been extended. The Claremont Hills Wilderness park will remain closed until further notice.
The City Clerk's office provides support to the City Council and the City Manager's Office, and serves as a source of information for all City departments and the general public by:
- Publishing City Council agenda packets.
- Recording the minutes of City Council meetings.
- Coordinating updates to the Claremont Municipal Code.
- Assisting with recruitments for City commissioners.
- Serving as the filing officer for all campaign and conflict of interest disclosure statements as required by the State Political Reform Act through the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC).
- Conducting municipal elections.
- Administering the City records management and imaging programs, which contribute to government transparency.
- Maintaining the City’s official documents.
- Handling claims against the City.