The Financial Services Department is responsible for the overall financial management and operational support to the Mayor and City Council, the City Manager and City departments. This includes accounting, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, business licensing, utility billing, cash management/investments, debt management, and long-range financial planning.
Our Public Services
- Business Licensing & Permit Information
- Sanitation Services & Utility Billing
- "Do Not Knock" Registry Application
The City's budgets and financial reports are large documents that can be easily browsed using our WebLink archive but may take some time to download (50 page increments only). If you require assistance with Weblink, please call the City Clerk's office at 909-399-5460.
- Operating and Capital Improvement Budgets
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Other Audit Reports
- Local Government Compensation
- Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule [PDF]
- Housing Successor Annual Report FY 2013-14 [PDF]