The Monday Night Concerts, sponsored by the City of Claremont, and Kiwanis Club of Claremont, and Claremont Lincoln University, draws 3,000-5,000 people each event and features some of the best entertainment in the area. To appeal to a wide audience, the series features a diverse type of music while including a few traditional groups. The Kiwanis Club offers a variety of concessions, from burgers, hot dogs and quesadillas to ice cream, popcorn, nachos, candy and drinks. Proceeds from the concessions assist in funding the bands.
July 10 - September 4
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
in Memorial Park (840 N. Indian Hill Blvd.)
Summer Concert Lineup:
- July 10 - Cold Duck (70's/Top 40)
- July 17 - The Silverados (Country)
- July 24 - Woodie and the Longboards (Surf Rock)
- July 31 - Neon Nation (80's Hits)
- August 7 - Night Blooming Jazzmen (Dixieland Jazz)
- August 14 - The Ravelers (Classic Rock)
- August 21 - City Beat Band (Rockin' R&B)
- August 28 - Upstream (Reggae)
- September 4 - The Answer (Classic Rock)
Tips for enjoying Monday Night Concerts:
- Bring blankets and low chairs
- Be aware other guests may arrive early
- Dogs are not allowed in City Parks other than Claremont Pooch Park
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed in any City Park
Performers: Press kits may be submitted to:
Claremont Human Services
Attn: Special Events Coordinator
1700 Danbury Rd.
Claremont, CA 91711