The Records Unit is responsible for the storage, retrieval, and management of all official records within the Police Department. Four full-time civilian Records Clerks and three part-time Police Aides perform these duties. They are the people you talk to when you first walk into the Police Department lobby.
This unit also handles numerous customer and department support services, including:
- General information and document requests from the public
- Police Report requests
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Bail for citations and arrest warrants
- Matron duties when female prisoners are brought into the jail
- Overflow 9-1-1 emergency calls
- The bulk of routine telephone inquiries
- Temporary clerical relief for other department positions
- Administrative review hearing coordination
Fees for services may be applicable.