Register for Classes and Activities 24-hours a Day From the Convenience of Your Home or Work.
Claremont Human Services has teamed with Active.com to provide online registration for our participants.
To Register Online
- You must have a valid credit card.
- Please remember to bring your receipt to the first class.
- Refund/credit requests will be issued through the Claremont Human Services Department based on the existing guidelines.
- All class participants must agree to the conditions set forth in class waiver.
- Please note any supply fees for your class. All supply fees are payable to the instructor on the first day of the class.
Refund Policy and Important Information for Registration
- Many classes have limited enrollment and are subject to closure after reaching the maximum registration.
- Participants must meet the age requirements as of the actual activity start date in order to enroll.
- Classes cancelled by Claremont Community and Human Services will result in a full refund.
- While every attempt is made to adhere to the dates, times and locations listed in the class and activity schedule and online, all classes are subject to change or cancellation if minimum enrollment is not attained by the specified registration deadline or after the first class.
- Refund requests must be received at least 72 hours prior to the second class or within 24 hours after the first class if the class meets more than once per week. One and two day workshop refund requests must be received 72 hours prior to the first meeting. Refund requests must be made by contacting the Claremont Community and Human Services office at (909) 399-5490.
- Claremont Community and Human Services reserves the right to cancel classes if enrollment does not meet the required minimum number of students.
- A $5 handling fee will be charged, per class, for the processing of requests for refunds. The City's $8 registration fee is built into the class fee (not included in one and two day workshops) is not refundable.
- If the refund is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to your account.
- Refunds are provided via credit card and check via mail within 4-6 weeks.
Other Ways to Register for Recreation Classes
Register in person using cash, check, money order, or credit card at the Hughes Community Center, 1700 Danbury Rd., Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-9pm, Friday 7:30am-6pm, and Saturday 8am-2pm.
Register by phone at (909) 399-5490.
Youth Scholarship Program
The City of Claremont offers scholarships to participants age 17 and under, living in Claremont or attending a school in the Claremont Unified School District (CUSD). The program provides Claremont residents with a scholarship based on the income guidelines of the Free and Reduced-Price Meals in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs.
For more information, please call (909) 399-5490 or email email@example.com.