Claremont's building codes and review processes are all designed to protect and enhance the community's quality of life, preserve property values, and ensure that development is compatible with the style and scale of existing neighborhoods.
The building standards and services we provide are listed below:
- Building Standards & Requirements
- Permit Applications and Plan Checks
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Permit Status Inquiry
- Search Archived Permits
New City Hall Public Counter Hours
The City has reduced public counter hours for Building and Planning in response to reductions in staff. Following are the updated public counter hours:
Building Counter Hours:
- Monday - Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Planning Counter Hours:
- Monday - Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Interim Building Official Counter Hours:
- Mondays from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
*All other hours are available by appointment, which can be scheduled by contacting Community Development at (909) 399-5470.