This page will provide you with information on reserving athletic fields in the City of Claremont.
Athletic Field requests are reviewed 4 times a year for the following seasons:
- Spring, January 1—March 31
- Summer, April 1—June 30
- Fall, July 1— September 30
- Winter, October 1—December 31
Submission Due Dates
- Spring—1st Tuesday of December
- Summer—1st Tuesday of March
- Fall—1st Tuesday of June
- Winter—1st Tuesday of September
City of Claremont Athletic Facilities
- Claremont Athletic Facilities (click link to view)
Claremont Unified School District Athletic Facilities
- Claremont Unified School District Athletic Facilities (click link to view)
- City Field Use Agreement
- CUSD Field Use Agreement
- Residency Verification Agreement - Sports Group
- Certificate of Insurance with coverage through requested dates with the City of Claremont listed as additionally insured. Additional insurance is required for CUSD.
Priority for field rentals is given to:
- Youth Sports Committee Members
- Youth Sports Groups
- Non-Profit organizations with 501(c)3 status
- Fields are allocated in the order requests are received
Fees are required 15 days before the start of any scheduled activity.
Field Fee Schedule (Per Hour)
• Youth Non-Profit/Resident $15
• Youth Non-Resident/Commercial $30
• Adult Non-Profit $20
• Adult Resident $30
• Adult Non-Resident/Commercial $45
Light Fee Schedule (Per Hour)
• Non-Profit/Resident & Adult Resident $15
• Youth & Adult Non-Resident/Commercial $30
Submit all City Athletic Field requests to email@example.com.
For Claremont Unified School District Athletic Field requests, please call (909) 398-0609.
For additional information or questions, please call the Human Services Department at (909) 399-5490 or download this info sheet: Sports Field Allocation Cheat Sheet