Monday Nights, July 8 - September 2, 2019
Memorial Park, 840 N. Indian Hill Boulevard
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
The Monday Night Concerts are co-sponsored by the City of Claremont and the Kiwanis Club of Claremont with support from Claremont Lincoln University. This event draws 3,000-5,000 people each event and features some of the best entertainment in the area. To appeal to a wide audience, the series features a diverse type of music while including a few traditional groups. The Kiwanis Club offers a variety of concessions, from burgers, hot dogs and quesadillas to ice cream, popcorn, nachos, candy and drinks. Proceeds from the concessions assist in funding the bands.
2019 Summer Concert Lineup:
- July 8: Citrus College's Night Shift Band - Pop
- July 15: Kulayd - Motown
- July 22: Cold Duck - 70's Top 40
- July 29: Night Blooming Jazzmen - Dixieland Jazz
- August 5: The Ravelers - Classic rock
- August 12: Upstream - Reggae
- August 19: Michael Ryan and Friends - Spirit of Ireland
- August 26: Neon Nation - 80's
- September 2: The Answer - Classic Rock
Tips for enjoying Monday Night Concerts:
- Bring blankets and low chairs.
- Be aware other guests may arrive early.
- Dogs are not allowed in City Parks other than Claremont Pooch Park, Rancho San Jose Park, the Wilderness Park, and the Thompson Creek Trail.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed in any City park.
Performers: Press kits may be submitted to:
Claremont Human Services
Attn: Special Events Coordinator
1700 Danbury Rd.
Claremont, CA 91711
For more information about this event, please contact the Human Services Department at (909) 399-5490 or by email at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please click here: Sponsorship Guide